Welcome to St. Barnabas!
We are a worshiping community.
We believe that regular worship, hearing Holy Scripture, and celebrating Holy Communion are the foundations of our faith and spiritual growth.
We are a learning community.
We offer Christian education for all. Young children learn through parables and sacred stories in Godly Play. Older children and teens embark on the Journey to Adulthood, a youth program for spiritual formation. Adults attend the Sunday Forum, where we share lively presentations and discussions on spiritual issues and current events.
We are a giving community.
St. Barnabas’ has many outreach programs targeting needs in our own community and around the world. We give generously of our time, talents, and resources, contributing thousands of volunteer hours with open hands and open hearts.
We are a diverse community of faith.
Our church community is inclusive and welcoming to all. We invite you to experience with us the love and caring of the community that is St. Barnabas’.
Sunday: 8:00 am Holy Eucharist
9:15 am Christian Formation for all ages
10:15 am Holy Eucharist; Children's Chapel
Wednesday: 10:00 am Holy Eucharist followed by Bible Study
St. Barnabas' is a handicap-accessible facility.
The Rev. Linda Wofford Hawkins, Rector
David K. Snyder, Minister of Music
Barbara Rosenbaum, Parish Administrator
more »News & Sermons
- Sermon for Advent I, December 1, 2013, preached by the Rev. Linda Wofford Hawkins
- Prayers & Announcements, December 1, 2013
- Sermon for Last Pentecost, November 24, 2013, preached by the Rev. Linda Wofford Hawkins
- Altar Flowers Contribution Form 2014
- Epiphany Pageant Casting Call
- The Calendar - January 2014
- The Calendar - December 2013
- Schedule of Participants - January 2014
- Schedule of Participants - December 2013
- The Reporter - December 2013/January 2014