Welcome to St. Barnabas!
Celebrating 50 Years of Faith and Service!
Ash Wednesday Evening Service
Holy Eucharist and Imposition of Ashes
March 5 - 7:30 p.m.
We are a worshiping community.
We believe that regular worship, hearing Holy Scripture, and celebrating Holy Communion are the foundations of our faith and spiritual growth.
We are a learning community.
We offer Christian education for all. Young children learn through parables and sacred stories in Godly Play. Older children and teens embark on the Journey to Adulthood, a youth program for spiritual formation. Adults attend the Sunday Forum, where we share lively presentations and discussions on spiritual issues and current events.
We are a giving community.
St. Barnabas’ has many outreach programs targeting needs in our own community and around the world. We give generously of our time, talents, and resources, contributing thousands of volunteer hours with open hands and open hearts.
We are a diverse community of faith.
Our church community is inclusive and welcoming to all. We invite you to experience with us the love and caring of the community that is St. Barnabas’.
Sunday: 8:00 am Holy Eucharist
9:15 am Christian Formation for all ages
10:15 am Holy Eucharist; Children's Chapel
Wednesday: 10:00 am Holy Eucharist followed by Bible Study
St. Barnabas' is a handicap-accessible facility.
The Rev. Linda Wofford Hawkins, Rector
David K. Snyder, Minister of Music
Barbara Rosenbaum, Parish Administrator
more »News & Sermons
- Prayers & Announcements, March 2, 2014
- Easter Flowers Contribution Form
- The Calendar - March 2014
- Schedule of Participants - March 2014
- The Reporter - March 2014
- Sermon for Epiphany 6, February 16, 2014, preached by the Rev. Linda Wofford Hawkins
- Sermon for The Presentation of Our Lord, February 2, 2014, preached by the Rev. Linda Wofford Hawkins
- Sermon for Epiphany 2, January 19, 2014, preached by the Rev. Linda Wofford Hawkins
- Sermon for Epiphany 1, January 5, 2014, preached by the Rev. Linda Wofford Hawkins
- Sermon for Christmas Eve, December 24, 2013, preached by the Rev. Linda Wofford Hawkins